In Colorado Springs, siding is a major purchase that many homeowners know little about. We
hope to earn your business with our expertise, our outstanding teams of professional siding
installers, our fifteen years in the home and commercial siding business, and our lines of top
quality, low maintenance siding from the best manufacturers in the business.
What do you look for when it comes to choosing a Colorado Springs siding contractor?
1. You want someone who’ll give you a quote—in writing—that will tell you exactly what
you will pay for your new siding.
2. You want someone who will take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns.
3. You might even want someone who will help you design a whole new exterior look for
your house, one that will give it a beauty and style upgrade and add real dollar value to
4. You want people who are easy to communicate with, and who answer your calls
5. You want installation teams who are on time, show up when they say they will, and finish
the job on schedule (barring acts of nature, of course).
6. You want access to the best siding your money can buy, for the price you can afford to
pay or choose to pay.
7. You want a beautifully done Colorado Springs siding project that will look great on your
home, rental property, fix-and- flip, or commercial space not just for years to come, but
for decades to come.
Colorado Siding by Scottish Home Improvements has what you are looking for in a siding
contractor. We are proud to offer James Hardie fiber cement siding, which looks like wood,
comes in stunning color palettes and styles, and can even add the look of cedar shingles or stucco
to your home! James Hardie is the Colorado Springs siding of choice for homes above $250,000
because it adds value to the home (whereas putting vinyl siding can lower the value), and has
incredible ROI when and if the time comes to sell your property—more than even adding on a
new bathroom. It’s also the siding of choice for Colorado Springs mountain communities,
because fiber cement siding is non-flammable and will not add any fuel to a fire.
Colorado Siding is also proud to have been named the top rated James Hardie Siding Contractor
(in terms of quality) in the United States!
We are also proud to offer Alside Vinyl siding, the premier vinyl on the market. This durable,
beautiful, low maintenance Colorado Springs siding choice is truly not your mama’s siding!
Whether you are looking for fiber cement, vinyl, traditional wood, steel, or stucco siding, we
hope add you to our family of more-than- satisfied Colorado Springs siding customers.