In Arvada, siding is a major investment in one’s home that the residents here take quite seriously. After all, a home is usually our biggest investment and adding new siding can be expensive. Arvada residents want to get the most bang for their buck, whatever their budget is. There are many things to consider when choosing new siding.Let’s take a look at some of the main issues:
1. Durability: In Arvada, the climate can be extreme during certain times of the year. Homeowners want a siding product that will last for the time they are living in the home. So the siding chosen needs to withstand the blazing sun, the hail storms and snow storms, the dry air, and the sometimes dramatic temperature changes in the course of one day.
2. Maintenance: When it comes to Arvada siding projects, most customers want to purchase something that will need as little maintenance as possible. We don’t blame them. No one wants to have to repaint every few years, or replace damaged panels.
3. Beauty: Of course you want your home to look great. You want a beautiful array of colors and trim colors to choose from, and you want that color to last.
4. Fire-resistant: In Arvada, the chance of summer wildfires is nowhere near as strong as it is up in the Front Range’s mountain communities. However, fire is still a danger, whether caused by a wildfire of an electrical fire. If this is a consideration, you’ll want a siding product that will not burn. (Hint: we are not talking about wood!)
5. Style: Along with the color, there are many styles of siding to choose from. You might love the look of cedar shingles. Or the look of vertical panels.
So as you can see, with any Arvada siding project there are many things to consider. These days, siding comes in a variety of different materials, each with their pros and cons. So how do you choose which siding is best for your home? Do you pick traditional wood, the most popular vinyl, the newest siding product made of fiber cement, or might you even want to know about steel siding?
And do you want extra insulation, to perhaps save some money on your energy bills? Or do you have other considerations for your Arvada siding needs? With fifteen years in the siding business, Colorado Siding is your Arvada siding expert. We can advise you on the differences between the products currently on the market, make a recommendation as to which might be best for your needs, and show you the different colors and styles available.
If you are looking for new home siding, why not let us help? We offer experience, outstanding customer service, and competitive pricing. We’d love to earn your business.